Glass Vials are manufactured from borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements. Critical manufacturing tolerances ensure reliable, consistent results for scintillation counting.
- Scintillation vials are cleaned, washed and particulate free packed in class 10000 area.
- Available with urea caps and aluminum liners attached, caps packaged separately or without caps
- Packaged in box of 100
- 27 mm OD x 57 mm height
- Choice of cap material and liner
- Each tray contains 100 vials
- Five trays per case, shrink-wrapped to preserve cleanliness
- Vials are manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|Catalog Number||Description||Pack size|
|TC2421SIA||20ml scintillation vials 27.5 x 57mm, Clear Glass||100|
|TC2421SIC||20ml scintillation vials 27.5 x 57mm, Amber Glass||100|